Study and education are not as easy as they look when you consider the below mentioned energy words,which are needed to perform positively, for which one requires a Vaastu compliant study room. Energy words that denote education:-Master, Bachelor, Research, Educate, Online, Document, College, Skills, Lessons, Idea, Creativity, Students, Knowledge, Exam, Alphabets, Information, High School, University, Coaching, Method, Teacher, Qualification, Certificate, Success, Community, Books, Leadership, Specialist, Experienced, Science, Math, Arts, Diploma, Studies, Training and Competence.
In a Vaastu compliant study room, the above key words continue to revolve in our unconscious and subconscious mind. We have to make use of the positive connotationsof all these key words by following these simple Vaastu rules, as told by our Vaastu experts.
- Best direction for constructing a study room is west, east or north east part of your home. Try to avoid the south direction.
- Pupils or students must place their seating arrangement in such a way that their face, while studying or reading, must be towards the east or north direction.
- Study room should be properly ventilated for fresh air with windowsin the north, east or west wall of the study room.
- Eshaan Kon energy must enter the study room.To facilitate this, doors of the study room should be constructed in north east, east, north or west. Doors should not be constructed in south east, North West, and south west walls of study zone /wall.
- Students should not sit below arch, beam or pillar while reading or studying.
- Light should not be dark or dim. There should be sufficient amount of light in the room.
- Students should face towards Lord Ganpati, MaaSaraswati, Vivekananda, or similar pictures while studying or learning. He or She should not face an open window or a blank wall during the process of studying.
- Try to avoid toilets or washroom being located very near to the study area.
- Reference books, notes and study material should be kept in a proper rack or bookshelf in the north or east direction of the reading area. South west area for keeping books should be avoided as it is said that if you keep books in this zone,they remain untouched.Also, books placed in north west zone are easily stolen by other people so this should also be avoided. Book rack should not be placed over or high above the study table.
- Geometrically square and rectangular work or study table should be used for best results.
- Length of the table should be twice the breadth of the table. Study table should not touch the walls of the room.
- Source of light like lamp or highlighter used by students should be in the southeast direction of your study table.You can also place electronic and computer gadgets in the south east direction or corner of study table.
- Placing a Pyramid/Shri Yantra or QuartzGanpati will increase the positive energy and memory of students.
- Another important feature of a study room is a clock and it should be placed on the north wall of your study room.
- Study room should be free from clutter and loud noise. It should be full of light and colors of walls should be light and soothing to eyes.