The cultural beauty of India is adorned with some of the most incredible things that the world is amazed to discover in the modern era. From ancient jewelry to temples of South India, the Indian civilization has been the powerhouse of amazing historical artefacts. Rudraksha is one of the Indian history’s gifts that is being loved by the 21st century generation, owing to the importance it holds in human life.
A number of researchers from all across the globe have advocated the ancient belief that rudraksha beads possess divine power. In the life of a spiritual person, rudraksha plays an important role in defining his/her personality. It is found in different mukhi forms, ranging from one to twenty-one. According to astrology consultants at thebest astrology site in India, one should wear the correct mukhi rudraksha as the wrong one could have a negative impact on one’s life.
- One Mukhi Rudraksha: Symbolizing Lord Shiva, it is great for connecting the soul to the supreme power. It helps in avoiding migraines and mental diseases.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha: Two mukhi is effective in attracting harmony and unity by promoting holistic happiness.
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha: Free yourself from the past birth karma by wearing the three -mukhi rudraksha.
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha: Related to Lord Brahma, the four mukhi rudraksha is the manifestation of knowledge and creativity, which get enhanced by wearing it.
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha: The most common rudraksha type is considered good for the health, freedom, and wellbeing of a person.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha: It helps you maintain stability and connection with mother earth.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha: Goddess Mahalaxmi is the symbol of health, wealth, and prosperity that can be enjoyed by seven mukhi rudraksha.
- Eight Mukhi Rudraksha: This Lord Ganesha rudraksha gives you confidence and happiness in life.
- Nine Mukhi Rudraksha: Removing all forms of misery from one’s life, it gives freedom from fear and sufferings.
- Ten Mukhi Rudraksha: Keep the ten-mukhi rudraksha with you to stay away from negative energies and bring all the nine planets in peace.
- Eleven Mukhi Rudraksha: Associated with Lord Hanuman, this rudraksha blesses the wearer with courage, bravery, and fearless power.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha: Motivating one’s life, it helps one remain powerful and stress-free.
- Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha: In Vedic astrology online, the 13-mukhi rudraksha represents wealth, power, and happiness.
- Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha: Also known as Dev Mani, it is believed to be sourced directly from the Shiva’s eyes. Wearing this gives one the power to visualize things more clearly.
- Fifteen Mukhi Rudraksha: It is great for keeping a check on your heart health.
- Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha: If you are looking to liberate you from the fear of death, the sixteen-mukhi rudraksha is extremely fruitful.
- Seventeen Mukhi Rudraksha: Live your life with great power with this rudraksha type. It is associated with Lord Vishwakarma.
- Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha: One gets immense wealth by wearing the eighteen mukhi rudraksha, according to various astrology consultation experts.
- Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha: Bring a sense of satisfaction within you and success in business with this rudraksha.
- Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha: Ruled by Lord Brahma, the Twenty Mukhi Rudraksha blesses one with strong power and desire fulfillment.
- Twenty-one Mukhi Rudraksha: This rudraksha is known as the protector.
Consult a StarsTell’s rudraksha expert and talk to astrologer to know which mukhi of rudraksha is the best for you and your future wellbeing!