Product brought to you in India by Style.Crafts:
1. Ultra Light weight product
2. Fully Portable and Easy to store and shift to any location
3. Fully Bio-degradable
4. Attractive Red Color in this product variant
5. Romantic and Elegant
6. Voltage – 220-240V
7. Max. Power – 60 to 100 W, We suggest not to use more than 60W.
The paper used in the lamp is Handmade Paper commonly known as “Lokta”. Its best suited for dim and diffused lighting patterns.
The Lokta paper popularly known as rice paper is handmade traditionally from time immemorial in Nepal, from the bark of Daphne Cannabina or Daphne Papyracca called “LOKTA”. The plant grows in eastern Nepal mostly. These trees are found in the forests between the altitudes of 6500 ft and 9500 ft. The plant has remarkable regenerative characteristics of quickly attaining full growth once it is cut.
The Lokta production does not affect the fragile forest ecology of Nepal. For the local “Tamang” people, making Lokta is an ancient craft. For hundreds of years it has been made in a variety of thicknesses and colors to serve many needs. The making of Lokta paper continues today as a self supporting – cottage industry
Lamp size –
Pack contains –
Lamp Elaborating and Straightening Sticks(2)
Instructions Card – how to assemble
|Item Name||Item Code||Item Quantity||Total Price|
|Imported floor Lamp||ESHOP-0039||1||1049 `|
1. Charges includes shipping and handling
2. Maximum 7 working days delivery time across India
3. Please send an email to once the payment process is successfully completed- we would need your details in the format
Proper landmark along with the delivery address phone number email id
4.Please Mail us at email@example.com or Call us for more information on the product delivery.